Lexar is a global brand of Micron Technology, Inc., one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world. We offer challenging, fast-paced careers with great people and excellent benefits! For Micron CPG opportunities located in Meridian, Idaho and Milpitas, Calif., start your job search by clicking the below link.
To search for jobs at other Micron locations or learn more about the company, visit www.micron.com. Micron Consumer Products Group is an equal-opportunity employer.
US Compensation and Benefits
For eligible team members:
- Insurance coverage including medical, dental, vision, life, accidental death and dismemberment, short- and long-term disability and business travel accident.
- 401(k) plan enables team members to invest money for retirement on a pre-tax basis, in Target Retirement Funds or a combination of index and actively managed funds to achieve their desired investment mix.
- In recognition of each team member's contribution to profitability, the company offers variable pay programs.
- Stock Options are offered to team members at management discretion.
- Paid time off is provided at a beginning rate of 11.5 hours per month and increases annually up to 15 hours per month.
- The Education Assistance Program provides tuition support for job and/or industry related courses and degree programs. Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees are offered through various institutions, and where possible, targeted courses and programs are made available on-site for employees. Micron resources are available to help our team members prepare their educational plans and select the programs that best support their industry interests and career development.
Micron's training and education programs provide extensive opportunities for team members to grow and develop in skills needed for their current job as well as in various critical areas such as:
- Technical skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Computer skills
- Professional effectiveness skills
Micron works to provide world-class education opportunities in a convenient, easy-to-access format using the latest technology in distance education. We link learners from around the world to information through the use of satellite, microwave, video conferencing, video and audio tapes, web- and computer-based training, and more.