FCC Compliance & Advisory Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try and correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or locate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- FCC Declaration of Conformity - USB
- FCC Declaration of Conformity - SD, SDHC & SDXC
- FCC Declaration of Conformity - CF
- FCC Declaration of Conformity - microSD, microSDHC & microSDXC
- FCC Declaration of Conformity - M2, MS Duo & MS Duo Pro
- FCC Declaration of Conformity - Card Readers
- FCC Declaration of Conformity - XQD