Standard RMA Terms and Conditions
- The Lexar brand is marketed through Micron Consumer Products Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Micron Technology, Inc. (“Micron CPG”). Micron CPG is not responsible for lost or damaged packages, please INSURE and obtain a TRACKING number as a safeguard. Micron CPG also recommends that you utilize a padded envelope when shipping your package to avoid damage to your product.
- Micron CPG ships via Fed Ex Ground, UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail for all replacements.
- P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for RMA returns. You must provide us with a physical address to continue with the RMA Process. If a P.O. Box is used, Micron CPG will not be responsible for lost packages.
- Micron CPG is not responsible for packages with missing contents. Micron CPG will inform you if a package is received without its contents. You will need to contact the shipper regarding any disputes while the package is in transit.
- Micron CPG will replace your returned unit with another unit that is tested and verified to be in new or refurbished condition. You may not receive the original unit back.
- Units returned will be subject to warranty limitations, including the requirement that all returns be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase.
- Micron CPG will ship out a product with equal to or greater capacity and/or speed rating if an identical product is not available.
- Micron CPG 's sole liability, and the exclusive remedy, for any acknowledged defect(s) shall be the repair or replacement of the product in question.
- If a product fails under the terms of its warranty, Micron CPG will inspect the product and at its option, repair or replace the product.
- Customer bears the cost of sending the defective unit(s) to Micron CPG, and Micron CPG bears the cost of shipping the replacement unit to customer.
- Damages, defects or missing products must be reported within 5 business days of receipt of the replaced unit(s).
- Micron CPG will not replace products that fall within the retailer's warranty period.
- Micron CPG does not offer refunds, exchanges, credits or upgrades.
- International customers are responsible for custom charges including, but not limited to, brokerage, taxes, duties and other fees.
- Replacements are processed upon product availability.
- Micron CPG shall NOT be liable under ANY circumstances for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages or lost data.
- Any personal data should be removed before returning products to Micron CPG. Micron CPG is not liable for loss or misuse of any personal data stored on returned products.
Lexar does not ship to:
Afghanistan, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Cuba, Dominican Rep., Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Laos, Libya, Malaysia, Micronesia, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Uganda, Ukraine, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen.