- Launched 1TB Professional 633x SDXC memory card, the largest capacity memory card on the market
- Launched M.2 Internal SSD product line marking new expansion into the SSD market
- Introduced 1TB Professional SL100 Pro Portable SSD with Type-C interface, the fastest portable SSD on the market
- Re-introduced products to China with an upgraded portfolio
- Launched 512GB High-Performance 633x microSDXC memory card, the world’s largest capacity A2 memory card
- Launched Jumpdrive F35 fingerprint encryption USB flash drive, leveraging biometric technology and 256-bit AES encryption to ensure data security
Longsys acquires Lexar branding and trademark rights from Micron and retains Lexar as a separate subsidiary.
Lexar celebrates its 20th year anniversary of “Memory, Technology and Innovation” with announcements of numerous new products, including high-endurance microSD cards specifically designed for extended video monitoring.
Lexar announces a new Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 card – the fastest flash card on the market.
- Lexar introduces Professional 2000x SDHC/SDXC – the world’s fastest SD UHS-II cards on the market.
- Lexar announces Professional 3333x CFast™ 2.0 card – the world’s fastest memory card at the time with read transfer speed up to 500MB/s.
Lexar introduces the industry’s first Professional Workflow reader solution that transfers images from up to four memory cards at once.
Lexar introduces several industry innovations:
- The first 256GB Compact Flash Card to extend capture of 1080p full-HD video and high-quality images
- The first 256GB SDXC UHS-I memory card
- The first 1000x memory card
- The first 128GB SDXC™ UHS-I memory card
- Lexar extends its agreement with Kodak and begins to develop and market Kodak-branded flash memory products worldwide.
- Gemalto and Lexar launch Microsoft Vista-compliant security device for protecting digital identities and sensitive data storage.
Micron Technology acquires Lexar and subsequently merges the company with Crucial Technology under the name Lexar Media, Inc.